Would love to test some seeds indoors

New to OG but would love to trade some seeds or test some .Need something different and kinda don’t have 150$ for a pack of 12 seeds ya know.i make my own seeds also but just kinda hit a wall and want to try some new gear!much love and respect always thx !

9 Likes

Check out bodhi on Great Lakes Genetics. 45 bucks for 12-13 beans.

You’re better off interacting with people and joining the community before just asking for seeds BTW.

26 Likes

You should stop by free seed and free clone thread.
Always helpful to include some preferences with trade/testing requests. Afghan or sativa fuel no fuel fruity?
Also different from what? @NuggHufferKush

13 Likes

If you search tester in the search bar you will see threads with breeders looking for testers. You can see the plants they are working with and ask questions about the strains they want tested.

9 Likes

I got another spot left on my tester thread if your interested.

13 Likes

What tester thread is this? Not that I have room, but still want to ohh and ahh :joy:

13 Likes

Go take a look at Socal Seedvault.Alter Ego is on there and hes selling Classic reproductions as well as a whole bunch of oldschool classics.like 35 $ a pack.We tend to look at seeds like if they are more expensive they have to be better quality not true at all.The seed trade section is where you want to mingle and get to know people.Ive got beans for free that i ended up reproducing and trading those and i was able to build up about 130 different Strains in about 3 years here and ive gotten beans in here that cost me 3.25$for shipping that beat out packs that used to cost me around 150$.Theres growers on here that make better pollen chucks then some of these overpriced Seed breeders for thier Guesswork F1s

16 Likes

I got some seeds for you but they are homemade bromigo…

8 Likes

Here are some quality beans at an extremely fair price!

4 Likes

Guesswork F1s - what a descriptive term! It’s a damn shame that we’re conditioned to growing out a pack of seeds looking for that best one.

3 Likes

I can tell you this much i found a lot more keepers in the packs of Seeds i used to get through the Kind Seed Catalog when Marc was running it back from 2000 to around 2007 i want to say even the males were Nice plants.How many keepers you find having to blow through a whole pack these days?

4 Likes
3 Likes

Depends on the breeder buddy.

1 Like

Like whom?

Like trichome orchards, badd news, who are my friends

Strayfox, dominion, bodhi, doc d, mean gene, twodog, archive

3 Likes

DITTO, Ditto, and double ditto!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

When i see the prices of that gear and what i spent on them ive had quite a few of those breeders in my stash over the years and i compare it to what i get on here in gifts and trades in the overall what i got spreadsheet compared to the Purchases It wasnt even a contest.I had to pop a whole pack of Dukes Dominion skunk and i found 2 nice Girls in there the rest were alright but i popped 4 of Johnny Potseeds Frankies and i got 4 winners right off the bat thats just one example He has some of the cheapest seeds on the planet right now and thier all straight up killers.I paid over 180$ for that pack Johnnys was a veterans freebie

5 Likes

I get a lot of seeds for free

I also have a lot of seeds I paid for

The cost isn’t the point

The genetics are

5 Likes

Most of my packs I bartered for so I didn’t pay for them. Didn’t have to. So in the end I don’t care about cost just the genetics contained within a cultivar

3 Likes

Hit me in the DMs, I just had a seed harvest in November and need to get some out! All I ask is share the experience here on OG.

7 Likes