Would love to test some seeds indoors

Have you not seen what went into Frankie?The things a goddamn modern art masterpiece Of nothing but good lol.Its all good homie i respect your opinion.There is some good genetics right at your feet and you dont have to pay an arm and a leg for good genetics.Much love Peace -:billed_cap:-Sometimes the best things in life are free

7 Likes

Yes I saw what went into frankie. I’m sure it’s great for a lot of people, and I respect @JohnnyPotseed 's work.

However I am just have my own tastes. You missed my point completely. I’ve gotten plenty of seeds off here.

4 Likes

I’m more interested in Blueberry Diesel (from @anonymous4289 and @Rhai88) for example which uses Chem Fuego from lucky dog and cherry west from mean gene. Beyond that, I am very picky at this point and I have enough to pick from to be that picky. That’s the point. I have a cornucopia of genetics at my feet, and I utilize it.

I also got a pack of alien og x grendel from @Oldtimerunderground i need to dig out. It’s been on my mind lately cause of the tripleproof moonshine and how blue moonshine was used in both Blue Power and SSDD which are legendary and likely up my alley

4 Likes

Chem fuego is a nice plant in Veg. I’m sexing one now. Hopefully will be female.

5 Likes

You might want to give @JohnnyPotseed a try. He is a sponsor and has very firey :fire: genetics :dna: that are at a reasonable price, that I am sure will not disappoint you at all. :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

I agree @JohnnyPotseed may be your guy. Check his genetics out.

4 Likes

Yup what these guys said :100: :arrow_up:

3 Likes

I’ve just started running some of their gear. So far, germination rates are excellent.
The plants are early yet, but for the price point I’m thrilled.

1 Like

Alter Ego has done a lot of good Repros of Classic Seeds gear on Socal Seed vault Highly recommended im not just going to regurgitate “Genetics “ on these ones and fanboy that shit you are going see for yourself.Very good quality your going to like it and they give some decent freebies with the orders i like it because i can piece together a killer package with multiple packs rather than 180$ for a single pack.180$ plus all the freebies they toss in and you feel like you got something in your hand when you get that package.When i get weak and break down and spend money Socal Seedvault or Fluer de Mal and Johhny usually get my money.I dont go more than 65$ on any single pack anymore No need to

4 Likes

Too Funny, I’m running JPS’s Sleelavathi also, right now!!
I’m also running EBS, from FDM, currently.
I’m done with FOMO driven price points also.

3 Likes